Alphabet in Graffiti Letters 2010

Alphabet in Graffiti Letters
Do you know the Alphabet in Graffiti Letters. Remember when we were in school this was the beginning of learning how to write words or sketch letters on paper to communicate. Art crimes is no different ladies and gentlemen.

The only slight difference is that we don't place the work on paper for the teachers to grade, we place the tags on subway trains or walls for entire cities or countries to see.

Yes! I said countries, especially places like Quebec Canada. You see bombing is not just centralized in the Bronx, New York anymore it's world wide thanks to digital cameras and the Internet.

I love the many different styles of of Graffiti. It all fits in the entire Hip Hop culture which I also love.

So who really knows how to tag your art, what I mean is is there a mentor or someone who is taking on students? Tagging is not just something you can go to the local library and read about and then hit up your local city walls tagging and bombing everything in site. I think there is some kind of street rule that goes along with this. think of this kind of street art as an underground gallery of extremely talented artist and undercover drawers.

Now with that being said the question is how can one become part of this elite movement moving all over the world with nap sacks and book bags filled with spray paint and many customized aerosol spray cans? Even though crews are well organized and make historical truths like the history of gangs they all seem to be non-violent. They only thing that can be considered bad is the art crime itself. But is that really bad. I don't think so. To me I actually would like to see some type of world contest or reality show on this type of art. Hell they have all kind of shows now on MTV, VH1 and BET, why not put together a show about some underground bombing and tagging. YEAH!

Wild style seems to be a favorite amongst most crews and to my understanding it is also the hardest to produce. Looking at this picture I agree.

Now I also want to say this. I have been to California plenty of times and this time while I was there I took a nice trip to Sonoma County to go and check out Petaluma. This is a crazy hot Graffiti restaurant. Yup! There are people out here who are doing big things regarding a tagger. Peep it out if you ever get a chance to hang out in Cali.

To sum this article up I will say that I totally respect the individuals who create murals on rough and rugged terrains like trains or walls. It doesn't matter if it's cold or hot they are dedicated to their craft and are out to handle that business. Go get ladies and gents.